In this video the instructor shows the different methods of solving quadratic equations. There are many methods to solve quadratic equations each with its pros and cons, each method suitable for a particular situation. The first method to solve quadratic equation is factoring. The advantage of using this method is that it is quick and easy. But the problem is not all equations can be factored very easily. This method requires a lot of practice and intuition. Use this method when the discriminate is a perfect square which gives the factors as real numbers. Next is the square root method which is simple and fast. But it is common to forget the signs while using this method leading to errors. Use this method when the given equation can be written in the form of a square. This video compares different methods of solving quadratic equations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades