In basic algebraic equations all the variables are on left side of the equation. But as the complexity of the problems increases you will find that the equations will contain variables on both sides of the equation. To solve these kinds of problems first simplify the equations on each side of the equation. You can use the distributive law to do this. Next try to cancel the variable on the right side of equation by adding the negative value of that variable to both the sides of the equation. Now you simplified the problem with having variable on only the left hand side. Finally solve for the variable by using the algebraic operations. This video shows how to solve equations with variables on both sides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades