Learn the correct method for graphing inequalities on a number line. Inequalities are, simply, mathematical comparisons between numbers or expressions. Numbers and other expressions can be greater than, less than, and/or equal to other numbers or expressions. Typically, this is indicated in mathematics through the use of the less-than (<) and greater-than (>) signs, along with the greater-than-/less-than-or-equal-to signs. Using other special notations, which you will learn in this video, these comparisons can be visually demonstrated on the number line.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades