This video tutorial is in the Education category which will show you how to solve single-step inequalities using the reciprocal. Let's solve the problem "negative 5/2 X is less than equal to negative 1/5". To solve for "X", we need to get rid of "negative 5/2". To do that, we multiply both sides of the inequality by the reciprocal of 5/2 and we need to keep the negative sign also. So, we multiply both sides by "negative 2/5". Whenever we multiply a negative to both sides of an inequality, the inequality sign must be reversed. So, the "less than equal to" sign becomes "greater than equal to". The answer will be "X is greater than equal to 2/25" and this completes the problem.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades