In this video, the instructor shows how to collect like terms and factorize. When you are given a linear equation, the first thing you do is to try to organize it. Pair up the like terms. Add the numerical coefficients of terms with the same variables. This is called collecting the like terms. In case you see any common factor across all the terms, pull it out and tag it to the parenthesis. In this way, you can factorize the equation. Next, bunch together your like terms and sum them up. The instructor then goes on to solve a couple of problems in order to demonstrate this method.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades