In this video the instructor shows how to factor a general quadratic polynomial. Here the first step is to identify the coefficient of the squared term. Write the reciprocal of the numerical coefficient of the squared term out side and write two separate parenthesis which are going to contain the binomials which are the factors of the original equation. The first term of both the binomials is the first term numerical coefficient times the unknown variable. Now multiply the first term numerical coefficient with the last term. Factor this product such that the sum or difference of these factors gives the value of the coefficient of the middle term. Now these two factors are the second terms of the binomials. This video shows how to solve quadratic polynomials by factoring them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades