This is a very interesting educational video on how to find the factor trinomials using the swing method. Let us take an example and find the factor trinomials for 2xsquare-13x-45. Let us use the swing method. So now we will get 2xsquare -13x-45. You have to find the suitable factors of 90. It is 18 and 5. If you multiply 18 by 5 you will get 90. You will get (x-18over2)(x+5over2). The final answer is (x-9)(2x+5). Now we have found out the factor trinomials of 2xsquare-13x-45. This swing method is very easy. This video is very useful for mathematics students.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades