In this tutorial the author shows how to factor a number. He says that factoring means to find all the smaller numbers which can be multiplied to obtain the original number. He says that the number one and the number it self are the factors of every number. Now to find the factor of a number he starts with 2 and tries to divide that number with 2. If he is able to divide it, it implies that 2 is a factor of that number. He now does this with each and every number between 1 and the number it self to find all the factors of a given number. This video gives a good introduction on how to find factors of any number.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades