Watch this video to learn how to use factors trees to find the factors of any number.
The easy method in finding the factors of numbers is tree method. Consider an example of 32, then divide it by 2 then the divisor will be 16. Then now divide 16 by 2 once again, once again you get the divisor of 8. Continue up to the remainder becomes 0. Then the factors of 64 are 32, 16, 8, 4, and 2. This is one of the easy methods to find the factors.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades