In this video the instructor shows how to factor a polynomial. A polynomial having three terms is called as trinomial. Now if you factor it you will obtain two binomials whose product will be the original polynomial. Before factoring a polynomial you need to find out if the polynomial has a GCF. Look out for the common variables in all the three terms and pull them out which is the GCF of the polynomial. This simplifies the original equation to a polynomial which is of lower degree. Now factorize that new polynomial into two binomial as shows in this video. Finally tag the original pulled out GCF to it to obtain the factors of the original polynomial. This video shows how to factorize a trinomial by first pulling out the GCF.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades