In this video the instructor shows how to factor the GCF and difference of squares. When you are asked to factorize a number or monomial or a polynomial, the way to do is break it down into individual terms. When asked to factorize a binomial, try to pull out any common terms and factorize the simplified equation. When you are asked to factorize the difference of squares use the general formula which states that the factors of (a*a - b*b) is (a-b) * (a+b). Now substitute the given values in this formula to factorize any difference of squares. This only works if both the terms in the difference are perfect squares. This video shows how to factorize using GCF and also how to factorize the difference of squares.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades