In this tutorial the instructor shows how to calculate the greatest common factor, or GCF. While computing greatest common factor, you are pulling out the smallest exponents of any common factors along with the factor. Finding the greatest common factor is similar to finding the least common multiple. When given any numbers to find the greatest common factor, the first step in the general procedure to be followed is to break each number down into its factors. You need to break down the number into the most simple terms. Now start pulling out the common terms from all the numbers and finally multiply all these common terms which gives you the greatest common factor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades