The distributive property is a very important factor to consider in math and may save you a lot of trouble on your math homework. For values which lie right outside parentheses, you will need to distribute this value across the contents of whatever is inside the parentheses. You will need to multiply the value outside of the parentheses by first the first term inside the parentheses and then by the following terms inside the parentheses, distributing the value across all the terms found inside the parentheses. Doing this will give you a new value with the same amount of terms as your original one and will enable you to get rid of your parentheses in a math problem.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades