Quadratic equations are easy to solve when they can be factorized. This video teaches another method of solving a quadratic equation when its not easy to find factors for it. The method to do so consists of adjusting the C term (a normal quadratic equation is of the form Ax^2 + Bx + C) by manipulating the equation itself. By adding a calculated value to both sides of the equation, the terms on the left hand side may be reduced to a perfect square (Hence it is named the method of perfect squares). The equation can then be easily solved using basic arithmetic manipulation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades