In this tutorial the instructor shows how to convert lengths between different units. He show a two step approach where in the first step he setups a relation between centimeters and meters showing that 100 cm equals 1 meter. Now he writes it down in a fraction form and equates it to another similar centimeter upon meter fraction where the value in meters in unknown. Now he cross multiplies and solves the fractions giving the result of the unknown meters. This video clearly explains how to convert between meters and centimeters in a simple method.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades