In this video the instructor shows how to convert between different metric units. He shows a three step approach to do this. He shows a hierarchy of units arranged from millimeters to kilometers etc. Now he says that the first step is to identify the current units of the values. Next you need to identify the units you want the value in. Next he asks you to see which direction you have to move in the graph and by how many places and now he says that to convert the value in the new units you need to move the decimal depending up on the side you move in the graph. This is a good introductory tutorial on how to convert between different metric units.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades