In this tutorial, the instructor shows how to compute the surface area of a regular pyramid. A regular pyramid has four equal sides which are in triangle form, and the base in square form. Its surface area is four times the area of its side plus the area of its base. He goes on and takes an example with sample values and demonstrates how to compute the final value using the formula. He reminds the viewer to use square units in the final answer, as square units equal the area. To find out the surface area of a regular pyramid, follow the instruction in this simple tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades