This video shows you how to convert temperatures from Fahrenheit(F) to Celsius(C). In the video, the example of 75 degrees F is used. The formula for converting Fahrenheit to Celsius is given by temperature in Celsius= (temperature in Fahrenheit- 32)/1.8. So for 75 degrees F we take 75 in place of temperature in Fahrenheit. Therefore the equation becomes (75-32)/1.8=C . Further 43/1.8=c and finally C= 24. Hence 75 degrees Fahrenheit= 24 degrees Celsius . This conversion is used as Celsius is a part of the metric system which is the standard system used in chemistry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades