In this tutorial, we learn how to know the ruler. An inch ruler will have 12 inches on it. Each mark will be right next to these. Half of these marks will be a half an inch and the half of those with be an eighth. Half of this will be a sixteenth. On the other side of the ruler, you will see the metric system of the ruler, which is not used in the United States. It has centimeters listed on it instead of inches. To use the ruler, you will need to look at the mark it is on, then count the small marks to finish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades