Learn how to translate shapes with a few simple steps.
- First step: Find the new verticals under the transformation which are T3,2. Values are A=(-5,-8), B=(-3,-4), C=(-8,-3), D=(-6,1). Find the points of the verticals on the graph and connect the points one by one until you can get one shape.
- Second step: Add the transformation values X and Y coordinates of each point. You can get some new transformation values, if you like.
- Third step: Then draw with those values.
You can try other shapes that translate the shape of the previous shape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades