In this tutorial, we learn how to understand special quadrilaterals. A quadrilateral is a shape with four sides. Three figures of these are: kites, parallelograms, and trapezoids. Two types of parallelograms are the rhombus and the rectangle. Rectangles have four right angles. A square is also a parallelogram, which has four right angles and two congruent sides. A square is always a rhombus a parallelogram is always a quadrilateral and a kite is always a quadrilateral. The parallelogram is sometimes a rectangle. A kite is never a parallelogram or a trapezoid. Learning these tips will help you better understand how shapes work in math, enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades