On yourteachermathhelp teaches you how to use math rotations in pre-algebra. In this example, the shaded object represents the original one, while the empty object is the new, rotated one. Here, the original object has suffered a quarter of a turn, or a 90 degree turn. You can see that the top of the shaded figure or object has been turned to the left. This is in the opposite direction in which the hands of a clock move. This translates to a 90 degree turn in the counter-clockwise direction. Once you practice, the next exercises will get easier and easier.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades