Watch this video to learn how to reflect a shape across the x-axis.
To just change the locations of points in a graph along x-axis, there is a single step involved. Consider A=(-5,-8), B=(-3,-4), C=(-8,-3), D=(-6,1) a graph which is drawn with four points, three in third quadrant((-8,-3),(-5,-8),(-3,-4)) and one point in second quadrant(-6,1). Just you multiply the elements by -ve term than all the elements are interchanged into A=(5,8), B=(3,4), C=(8,3), D=(6,-1).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades