This video shows you how to get the quadratic equation for the quadratic function with roots; (5,0), (12,0) which passes through the point(8,6). It shows a man solving this problem using a black board and chalk to clearly demonstrate the method of plugging in the respective coordinates to arrive at an answer. After watching this video, any person over the age of twelve will know how to use quadratic functions to derive quadratic equations and solve mathematical problems with this particular mathematical formula.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades