This is an instructional video on how to "complete the square", which is an algebraic technique for solving a quadratic equation. The instructor starts by showing you what a quadratic equation actually is. He describes what "completing the square" actually means, and how it can help simplify a problem that is difficult to factor. He shows a few examples of completing the square, and then shows how it applies to the quadratic equation. He works through a step by step, so it's easy to follow and you get a full understanding of how to complete the square.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades