Confused about scientific notation? In this informative video, Doug Simms from free math tutoring helps you work with large numbers more efficiently by converting them into scientific notation. Let this expert walk you through easy to understand marker board examples covering all of the basics of scientific notation, including exponents, decimals, and how to convert numbers back and forth between different notation forms. Don't let confusing science problems get you down when Doug Simms is around to show you the way in his series of videos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades