In this video, we learn how to convert numbers in and out of standard form. Standard form is a useful way of writing down very large numbers and very small numbers. To do this, you will look at the number you have and ignore the zeros that are just at the end. Then, write down the basic numbers. Put a decimal point in this number to make it between one and ten. Now, write down x 10 and put the power for how many places the decimal point moved to get to the new number. This will help you write in standard form and get more familiar with math!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades