A mixed number is just another way of expressing a fractional number. This video shows two methods by which two mixed numbers may be added. The first method involves separating the whole number and the fractional parts of both the numbers and then adding both the parts separately to get a fraction and a whole number as results. Finally, the results so obtained are combined to form a mixed number, which is the result obtained upon addition. The second method consists of converting the mixed numbers into fractions and then adding both of them to get the result. The result is then converted into a mixed number.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades