The factorial of a number n can be defined as the product of all positive integers that are greater than 0 but less than or equal to n. Almost every scientific calculator has a built in "factorial" function. This makes the really cumbersome process of multiplying each number relatively straight-forward. The TI-83 is on exception to this rule. As shown in the video, the factorial of any number can be found by simply typing the number and applying the built in "factorial" function. Since the results of this function are large numerically, trying to find a factorial of a large number will result in an overflow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades