This video from Yay Math! is a geometry lesson on how to complete a proof involving segments. He draws a line segment with four points labeled A, B, C and D. The problem is as follows: Given: AC is equivalent to BD. Prove that AB is equivalent to CD. The first statement of proof is the given. Next, you need to define the congruent segments and state that they're equal in measurement. Next, break down the segments: AC=AB+BC, and BD=BC+CD. This is called segment addition postulate. The end of the video directs the viewers to yaymath.org so see the rest of the solution. This video features a fun math teacher in a real classroom environment teaching geometry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades