A good place to start when you want to learn how to find a midpoint of a line is a circle. Take the diameter of a circle, for instance if the coordinates of the starting point are (1,6) and the coordinates for the ending point are (11,6). The midpoint of a line is the exact central point where a line through these two points would meet. Now the value of y is a constant one as the line runs parallel to the x-axis, the value of x changes by 10, the half of which is 5, this is not the midpoint though because if you remember the line started at x=1 so 1+5 is 6, so the midpoint coordinates are (6,6). This is how you get the midpoint of a line.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades