This video shows the way to name a line segment. A line segment begins and ends with an end point. We can name a line segment by naming the two end points of the line segment. The example shown in the video shows a line segment that ends with points named 'A' and 'C'. So, we can name this line segment as segment 'AC'. This can also be named as segment 'CA'. The example shown consists of a point 'B' in between 'A' or 'B'. We cannot name the line segment as segment 'AB' or 'BA' and segment 'BC' or 'CB' as these are only parts of the whole line segment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades