This video tutorial is in the Education category which will show you how to evaluate a line integral along a straight line segment using the definition of the line integral. This video evaluates a line integral along a straight line segment using a parametric representation of the curve (using a vector representation of the line segment) and then integrating. A vector representation of a line that starts at r0 and ends at r1 is r(t) = (1-t)r0 + tr1 where t is greater than equal to 0 and lesser than equal to 1. You have to watch the video for further steps as it will not make sense without the demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades