In this "Math Made Easy" geometry episode, you learn how to prove that two triangles are congruent (equal) by using the "side-side-side" evidence. By using "side-side-side" to prove that two triangles are congruent, you are stating that all the respective corresponding sides of two triangles are equal in length thus proving the triangles are congruent. The narrator in this tutorial provides you with definitions about statements, proofs, and congruency. This becomes useful when setting up a table with two sides; one side being the statement for congruency and the other side listing the proofs. In this episode, the proof being demonstrated is "side-side-side". The video shows you how to denote the corresponding congruent sides on the table you created. After, the video you will understand how to set up a table to prove that two triangles are congruent.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades