This video shows the method to prove some trigonometric identities. This involves the use of algebra and knowledge of basic trigonometric identities. The video demonstrates three examples to illustrate this problem and its solution. The first problem shows a relatively simple problem involving sines and cosines. The video shows some basic algebra steps to simplify the problem and prove the identities. The second example involves a slightly complicated problem involving square of combination of terms containing sines and cosines. In this example the square term is broken so that the identity is proved. The identities proved in the previous examples are used in the third example.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades