When you need to compute the square root of a number you can do it by breaking it into perfect squares. When you can split the given number into small perfect squares you can cancel out the square root of the expression to the square of the perfect squares. You cannot always write the number inside the square root as a perfect square, but try to write this number as a product of a perfect square and another number. Now you can pull out the perfect square out of the radical and leave the remaining number inside the square root. This is the simplest form in which the rational expression can be represented.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades