In this Math Made Easy tutorial the instructor shows how to multiply rational equations. He states that multiplying rational equations is simply a process of simplifying equations, in which he says that first the polynomial equations should be factorized. He further shows how to factorize the equations by solving an example. After factorizing them he reduces the common terms on the numerator and the denominator and finally arrives at the new simplified equation. This video clearly shows the methods to multiply rational equations by simplifying them first.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades