318770 Multiply or divide rational expressions. Here Ms Robichaudd guides you nicely that how to multiply or divide rational expressions. She starts with divide and simplify. In first step she shows you how she multiplied and flip. And then to simplify it more she took out the common factor from the bracket to cancel the same numbers from numerator and denominator. In next step she multiplied across and got the final answer. And then she gives other example, Multiply and Simplify. Here again she factorizes everything, then canceled the common factors. Next she explained how to change the sign to make the factors similar in order to simplify. Finally canceling everything she got the answer '1'.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades