In this video you will learn how to use probability of dependent events. The video starts with a small advertisement to there website http://www.yourteacher.com. Then its followed up by a math instructor taking you through a example problem to help you understand how you can begin solving problems of your own. The problem used in the example is: Andrea has 4 red socks and 8 blue socks in her drawer, she chooses one sock at random and puts it on, she then chooses another sock without looking, and the problem is to find the probability of the following even.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades