In this video the tutor shows how to read a tree diagram. He shows an example of a tree diagram and says that tree diagram represents the choices made by a student in a cafeteria by ordering different kinds of foods and the chain in which the they are ordered. Now every combination that a student can choose at their lunch is mapped out in the form of a tree diagram. Now any choice a real student takes at the cafeteria can be mapped out to the tree diagram through the different branches. Now the tutor shows how to further read the tree diagram and make useful calculations from it. This video shows what a tree diagram is and how to read it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades