This is a video from yourteacher.com on simulations for Pre Algebra. It explains what simulations are and gives an example problem. The teacher reminds us that it is important to remember that there can be more than one simulation for a problem. The teacher suggests a simulation for the problem given and suggests how many times to run the simulation. The teacher makes a simulation for what sex a child is by flipping a coin and suggests to flip the coin 50 or 100 times. The teacher also explains how to find the probability.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades