This video explains how to solve the problem of probability dependent events. In this video the problem is that a box contains three pens, 2 markers, and 1 highlighter. The person selects one item at random and does not return it to the box. So what is the probability that the person selects 1 pen and 1 marker. That is 6 items total. First she count the all items that involved in this problem. Then count the individual probability of the pen and marker. The person selects 3 pens out of 6 items so the probability is 3/6. Out of three pens she fix with a pen so the number of pens goes down to 2. She did not pick a marker so it is 2 out of 2. She does not take the highlighter too. So total is 5. Next take the markers probability is out of 2 markers in the 5 items is 2/5. Next calculate combined probability by combined the pen and marker probability. That is 3/6 x 2/5. So it is equal to 6/30. That is the way described in this video that how to calculate the probability dependent events.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades