In this video, we learn how to use probability to predict weather. Probability is the chance of something happening. If you want to know what the weather is going to be like, you can look at the weather report and see what each day is going to do throughout the week. Ask yourself what the probability is that the weather will be cloudy, judging from what the current work week weather is. First, figure out how many days there are total and then find out how many are cloudy versus how many are sunny. Do this to figure out the weather and you'll be set!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades