In this tutorial the author explains the concept of Newton's Second Law of motion which states that force is equal to mass times acceleration. So the equation to compute force F is F = m * a, where m is the mass of the body and a is the acceleration produced by the force on that body. He explains that even our weight is our mass times the gravity. So now he explains that mass of a body is constant and only our weight changes depending up on the situation we are in. If you want a clear understanding of the Newton's second law of motion, watch this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades