In this video tutorial the author explains the concept of 1st Law of Exponents using an example. He shows that when we add polynomials the exponents does not change but when you multiply two polynomials their exponents change. He says that the new exponent is the sum of the first polynomial exponent and the second polynomial exponent. He further demonstrates this with a good example. This video clear shows with an example about the concept of the 1st Law of Exponents using it to multiply two polynomial equations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades