Having trouble dividing exponents? Doug Simms from Free Math Tutoring provides an excellent tutorial on applying the 2nd Law of Exponents. If you need to know how to divide polynomials, watch this video covering easy to follow examples explaining and demonstrating the 2nd Law of Exponents. In this first part of a two video series, Doug's student explains how to subtract the exponents within a polynomial in a simple example that will help you leap over this common math homework hurdle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades