In this video the tutor explains the 5th Law of Exponents. He reminds the viewer that when polynomials are multiplied, their exponents get added. Now he states that when a polynomial is raised to another power, the exponents are multiplied instead of adding. The 5th Law of Exponents states that when a polynomial with a power 'a' is raised to a power 'b', then the final power of the exponents is the value of the product of the exponents, i.e., a * b. This video states the 5th Law of Exponents and shows how to solve problems relating to it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades