In this video tutorial the author shows how to use the Cosine Law. He shows how to find an angle of a triangle where he know all the sides of a triangle, using the cosine Law. He uses a lower case letter to designate a side and a capital letter to designate an angel apposite to that side. He gives the formula for the cosine law using a triangle as an example. Now he goes on and demonstrates how to use a scientific calculate. He shows how to use the degree mode in the calculator to solve these problems easily. Now he demonstrates the cosine law with an example triangle and arrives at the unknown angle of the triangle. If you are looking for a comprehensive and in depth tutorial of the Cosine law this is a good tutorial to start with.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades