Need to know how to use your Texas Instruments graphing calculator for your college math or statistics class? You're in luck... watch this video tutorial to see how to find intervals with a TI-83 graphing calculator.
Confidence intervals for single population means: sigma unknown.
Please note, this example is NOT in your TI workbook.
A random sample of 10 healthy adults yielded a mean temperature of 98.15 degrees F and a standard deviation of 0.66 degrees F. The body temperature of healthy adults are considered to be normally distributed. Find the 99% confidence interval estimate of mu, the mean body temperature of all healthy adults.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades