NotesCollegeAlgebra teaches you how to find intercepts on a calculator TI-83. You start with y plus 1.7 equals .8 times x squared plus 1.4 times x. First you subtract 1.7 from both sides, you get y alone on one side. The window should be set to -5...5, -5...5. X scale should be at 1, y scale at 1 and x rez at 1. Make a graph for it, like a parabola. Use trace to get y intercept at negative 1.7. The x intercept is about .85. Continue to use the calculator to get all the values that you need.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades